Paul Fischel is an associate who has been admitted to practice law in the State of Florida since 2000. Mr. Fischel’s prior legal experience includes general counsel and board member for a general contractor, operations and counsel for a low voltage systems contractor, and law firm experience in a wide range of matters primarily in construction, commercial, and products liability litigation. Mr. Fischel has represented clients in administrative matters with the Internal Revenue Service and the USDA Food Safety Inspection Services. Prior to law school graduation, Mr. Fischel worked for a hotel developer as assistant project director and controller of FF&E/OS&E.
Florida Atlantic University, B.A.
St. Thomas University School of Law, J.D.
- Honor Roll
- Jurisprudence Award for Highest Grade - Advanced Torts Seminar
- Jurisprudence Award for Highest Grade - Corporate Tax
- State of Florida
- Florida Bar
- Florida Bar Construction Law Committee
- Hillsborough County Bar Association - Construction Law Section
- Navigating Construction Liens – Benson, Moyle & Mucci, LLP
- Reviewing Bidding Documents – Halfmoon Education, Inc.