Charles has been admitted to practice law in the State of Florida since 2017. After completing his undergraduate degree, he spent several years working in finance as an analyst. After graduating from law school, he worked as an Assistant State Attorney in the Sixth Judicial Circuit of Florida, serving as a prosecutor for Pinellas County. He also worked as an Associate Attorney with a focus in first party property insurance defense.
During his time in law school, Charlie was a member of The Florida Coastal Law Review and served on the Executive Board as Research and Writing Editor. He was also a member of Florida Coastal’s nationally ranked Moot Court Honor Board.
Pennsylvania State University, B.S. in Business Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D.
University of Florida College of Law - Gerald T. Bennett Prosecutor/Public Defender Trial Training Program
- Florida Coastal Law Review – Executive Editor for Research and Writing
- Florida Coastal School of Law Moot Court Honor Board - Member
- Regional Finalist – NAPABA Law Foundation’s National 2015 Thomas Tang Moot Court Competition
- Regional Finalist – NAPABA Law Foundation’s National 2016 Thomas Tang Moot Court Competition
- Quarter-Finalist – 2017 Rendigs National Products Liability Moot Court Competition
- Book Award – Financial Literacy for Lawyers
- State of Florida
- The Florida Bar - Criminal Law Section
- The Florida Bar - Young Lawyers Division